Undertaking regular CPD helps you keep your skills and knowledge up to date and contributes to client safety. That’s why TIC+ is pleased to offer a range of training events for professionals covering many different aspects of counselling and psychotherapy, often with a focus on counselling children and young people.
Click through the calendar below to find out more about our upcoming courses.
- To prepare already qualified counsellors to work therapeutically with children and young people.
- To adhere to the BACP Humanistic Competences framework for counselling Children and Young People.
- Counselling qualification at diploma level or above
- You must be a registered member of an appropriate professional body, i.e. BACP
- Seminar 1: Saturday & Sunday 5/6 February 2021
- Seminar 2: Saturday & Sunday 5/6 March 2021
- Seminar 3: Saturday & Sunday 16/17 April 2021
- Seminar 4: Saturday & Sunday 14/15 May 2021
- Seminar 5: Saturday & Sunday 18/19 June 2021
- Seminar 6: Saturday & Sunday 9/10 July 2021
GLOUCESTERSHIRE COURSE FOR COUNSELLING CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE CPCAB ACCREDITED LEVEL 5 10:00 am
GLOUCESTERSHIRE COURSE FOR COUNSELLING CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE CPCAB ACCREDITED LEVEL 5 @ Hartpury House
Sep 12 @ 10:00 am
About the course This is delivered by TIC+ in partnership with LRS Training who developed the course and is a CPCAB Accredited Level 5 course. More detailed information about this course can be found here.…