Gloucester GL19 3BE
About the course
This is delivered by TIC+ in partnership with LRS Training who developed the course and is a CPCAB Accredited Level 5 course.
Overall Purpose/Aim of Training:
- To prepare already qualified counsellors to work therapeutically with children and young people.
- To adhere to the BACP Humanistic Competences framework for counselling Children and Young People.
- Counselling qualification at diploma level or above
- You must be a registered member of an appropriate professional body, i.e. BACP
- Two References (one must be from your counselling employer or clinical supervisor)
- Enhanced children young people and vulnerable adult DBS check. This can be arranged for a fee of £55 if not already in place.
The course will run over 9 months on the following dates:
- Seminar 1: Saturday & Sunday 14/15 September 2019
- Seminar 2: Saturday & Sunday 12/13 October 2019
- Seminar 3: Saturday & Sunday 14/15 December 2019
- Seminar 4: Saturday & Sunday 8/9 February 2020
- Seminar 5: Saturday & Sunday 28/29 March 2020
- Seminar 6: Saturday & Sunday 16/17 May 2020
Delivered by TIC+ tutors with many years’ experience working with children and young people:
Sue Cook (MBACP) – Sue has a Masters (MSc) in Counselling Psychology and a Post Graduate Diploma in Enhanced Evidence Based Practice for Working with Children and Young People with Depression and Anxiety. She is Counselling Services Manager and a Senior Counsellor at TIC+.
Helen Ferreira (MBACP) – Helen works in Private Practice with both Adults and CYP. She is a Senior and School Counsellor at TIC+. As well as her counselling qualifications she has a PGC in Sexual Violence.
Katherine Mather (MBACP) – Senior Counsellor and Workshop Presenter at TIC+. Experienced counsellor, working with both CYP and adults, trainer and workshop presenter.
£1650 including CPCAB registration & certificate or £1475 without.
Email email@example.com for an application pack.