About the course
This is delivered by TIC+ in partnership with LRS Training who developed the course and is a CPCAB Accredited Level 5 course.
Overall Purpose/Aim of Training:
- To prepare already qualified counsellors to work therapeutically with children and young people.
- To adhere to the BACP Humanistic Competences framework for counselling Children and Young People.
- Counselling qualification at diploma level or above
- You must be a registered member of an appropriate professional body, i.e. BACP
The course will run over 6 months on the following dates:
- Seminar 1: Saturday & Sunday 5/6 February 2021
- Seminar 2: Saturday & Sunday 5/6 March 2021
- Seminar 3: Saturday & Sunday 16/17 April 2021
- Seminar 4: Saturday & Sunday 14/15 May 2021
- Seminar 5: Saturday & Sunday 18/19 June 2021
- Seminar 6: Saturday & Sunday 9/10 July 2021
Lorraine Sherman – MBACP Snr Accred Lead clinical supervisor for CYP in Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion. Lecturer in Counselling and Counselling CYP. MA in consultative supervision. Author of “Skills in Counselling Children and Young People”.
Lawrence Railton – MBACP Snr Accred Experienced Counsellor of CYP. Lecturer in Counselling Trinity St. David. PD Dip(Dist) Counselling CYP. MA Counselling CYP.
Delivered by TIC+ tutors with many years’ experience working with children and young people:
Sue Cook (MBACP) – Sue has a Masters (MSc) in Counselling Psychology and a Post Graduate Diploma in Enhanced Evidence Based Practice for Working with Children and Young People with Depression and Anxiety. She is Counselling Services Manager and a Senior Counsellor at TIC+.
£1875 including CPCAB registration & certificate or £1695 without.
Email email@example.com for an application pack.